Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here I post news on my latest projects including art for sketch card projects, comic cover work, convention appearances and film projects.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Star Wars Celebration VI Print Pre Orders Start Today!

Celebration 6 is almost here! I have illustrated a new Star Wars print for their art show, which was revealed on the official site. The print will be limited to 250 and will be sold exclusively at the convention. If you are going to the Star Wars Celebration show in Orlando and would like to purchase one of my prints, you can pre-order it starting today and pick it up at the show. Pre-orders start August 1st 10:30 am PST and ends Aug 15th. Here is a direct link to where you can find my print: David Rabbitte CVI print: “Ally or Enemy”

No comments: